Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 merit list, post office cut off list release: The Rajasthan Post Office Department soon release Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak result and merit list. The candidates who have applied for the online selection process can only view the Rajasthan GDS Result 2020. The Indian Postal Department, Rajasthan Postal Circle will release Rajasthan Post office GDS Merit List Category Wise on its official site. Candidates with good percentage of marks in the 10th board exams of the Rajasthan Education Board have more probability of their name selection in Raj GDS Merit List 2020.
Rajasthan GDS Result 2020
Candidates can check the vital information for the declaration of the Rajasthan GDS 2020 Result. The cutoff and merit list details of the GDS 2020 are mentioned in this article below. The authority has not provided an exact date yet for the declaration of the result.
Latest Update: The Indian Postal Department will tentatively release the Rajasthan GDS 2020 result in the month of September or October 2020. The candidates can use the official links below to check results. Stay tuned with us here for the latest updates and official announcements.
We can interpret that the board will provide that soon on its official website. The expected date for the release of Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 is in September/October 2020. The aspirants of Gramin Dak Sevak posts can apply online by visiting the official portal for the GDS recruitment.
Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Department, Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Vacancy Count||3262 Posts|
|Result Release Date||Expected to be in Sep/Oct 2020|
|Selection Process||Based on the Academic Merit Score|
Rajasthan GDS Merit List 2020
The Indian Postal department does not provide extra weightage for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
The applicant needs to be passing on every subject. These respective approved board norms are compulsory for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male.
Rajasthan GDS Cut Off Marks 2020
The cut off marks are the minimum marks required by the applicant to clear the examinations. Applicants will be selected for the post only if they clear the cutoff marks stated by the authority. The complete details of the cut off marks will be provided after the authority releases the result for the recruitment. To have more information, please bookmark our page and enjoy all the updates about GDS Recruitment 2020.
Rajasthan GDS Important points regarding selection 2020
- Authority will initiate the candidate about their selection through SMS or by sending mail to their respective mail id.
- Complete details of the recruitment will be mentioned in the official call letter which will be provided by the authority to selected candidates.
- Documents verification will be as per the dates provided by the official of conducting authority.
- Applicants are advised to reach the provided venue for the process of document verification.
- If the applicant is unable to process the required documents asked by the examiner, the authority has a complete right to cancel the candidature of the applicant for the post.
How to check Rajasthan GDS result 2020
- Go to the official website of GDS Recruitment www.appost.in.
- Now check the menu bar and click on the “Results” button.
- After that, click the “Rajasthan (3262 Posts)” link.
- A PDF file will start downloading that will contain the list of selected candidates for the GDS post.
- Open the file and search for your name.
- Look for your specific roll number and candidate name.
Thanks a lot for visiting our website. If you have any doubts or queries about the Rajasthan GDS Post office 2020 result, cutoff list or merit list leave a comment below.