GATE 2021 Login, GOAPS Login link, registration & apply online: The GATE exam organizing organization (IIT Bombay) has developed the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) for the candidates. GATE 2021 Login portal GOAPS can be accessed on gate.iitb.ac.in. IIT Bombay will open the GOAPS 2021 Login link on September 14, 2020. GOAPS Login is a one-stop platform for candidates to apply, check cutoff, answer key, response sheet, and result. The candidates need to register by entering their email ID/registration number and password at the GOAPS 2021 portal. The application forms for the GATE 2021 will be released very soon. The GOAPS Login will be available after the registration forms are released.
GOAPS 2021 Login Portal
The IIT Bombay will provide the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) 2021. The GATE 2021 (GOAPS) will be used by the candidates to check their application status, answer key, cutoff, result, scorecard, etc. The candidates will be filing the application forms for the GATE 2021 exams after September 14, 2020. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is one of the most competitive examinations to get entry to Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science. The candidates will be able to apply for the GATE 2021 examination on the GOAPS portal.
Latest Update: The candidates will be able to apply for the GATE 2021 exam after September 14, 2020. The application for the exam has to be made on the GOAPS Login portal. Stay tuned with us here for the latest updates and alerts regarding the GATE 2021 login portal.
The candidates have to register on the official website of GATE 2021 which is gate.iitb.ac.in. The candidates have to enter their Full Name, email address, mobile number, and password. The candidate will be informed about all the updates on through email and SMS.
GOAPS 2021 Login Portal Overview
|Name of the Portal||GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)|
|Exam Name||GATE 2021 exam|
|Organizing Authority||IIT Bombay|
|Start of Application Process||14th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2020|
|Exam Date||5th – 7th and
12th – 14th February 2021
How to create GATE 2021 Candidate Login?
The GATE 2021 aspirants need to register on the official GOAPS portal to apply for the exam. The candidates have to enter their Full Name, email address, phone number, and other necessary details for completing the registration. You need to follow the steps mentioned below to register for the examination.
- Go to the official GOAPS portal – gate.iitb.ac.in.
- Next, click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link.
- Enter all the information asked on the registration page.
- Now, enter a password you want to set for your account.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your GATE 2021 registration process will now be completed.
Now, since you have registered yourself on the GOAPS portal, you can log in to your account to apply for the GATE 2021 exam, and later on, check your application status, result, answer key, response sheets, and scorecard.
How to Apply for GATE 2021 on GOAPS Portal?
The application forms for the GATE 2021 exam are going to be out on 14th September 2020. The candidates who are waiting to apply will be able to submit their applications on the GATE 2021 Login Portal. Follow the simple procedure mentioned below to apply for the GATE exam 2021.
- Open the GATE 2021 GOAPS Login portal.
- Next, click on the Login button.
- Log in using your account credentials.
- Fill the application form with all your details.
- Attach scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Lastly, take a printout of the confirmation code given after submitting the form.
GATE 2021 Portal Forgot Enrollment ID or Password
It is very common that candidate forgets their account username or password of the GATE Login portal. You need to follow the steps mentioned below to reset your GATE 2021 login details.
- Go to the official website of the GOAPS portal.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Enrollment ID or Password?’ button.
- A new page will be displayed for resetting your account details.
- Select a suitable option to proceed forward.
- If you select the option 1, enter your mobile number and Enrollment ID/email address in the displayed fields.
- For option 2, enter enrollment id/ email address, one-time password, and enter the new password you want to set for your account.
- Your password will be reset and you will gain access to your GATE 2021 student account.
Uses of GOAPS Login Portal
The purpose of the GATE 2021 login portal is to serve as a one-stop solution for the application, answer key, result, scorecard, cutoff, etc for a candidate. The uses of the GOAPS portal are mentioned below:
- GATE 2021 Registration
- Downloading the GATE 2021 admit card
- Checking GATE answer key and response sheets
- To check GATE 2021 result
- Download GATE 2021 scorecard
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will GATE 2021 Login portal be accessible?
The IIT Bombay (body conducting the GATE 2021 exam) will make the GOAPS portal active for the candidate on 14th September 2020.
- How to apply for the GATE 2021 exam?
The candidates need to login to the GATE 2021 Login portal using their credentials. Next, then need to fill the application form on the website to apply for the exam.
- How to download the GATE admit card?
Candidates will be able to download the GATE admit card a few days before the exam. They need to login to the GOAPS website to download their hall ticket.
- How to check the GATE exam application status?
It is very easy to check GATE application status, all the candidates need to do is log in to the GOAPS portal.
Thanks for visiting our website. If you have any questions or doubts about the GATE 2021 Login Portal, leave a comment below.